I haven’t done one of these in a very long time and if you’re reading this, please, answer it…I’m curious. :)
1. Will you be looking for a new job?
As long as things stay good for me here, then my answer will be probably not.
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
Um, not really. I'm kind of enjoying myself right now. If someone so amazing comes along that I just fall head over heels in love with them and I cannot possibly pass them up, of course that would be wonderful, but otherwise, no.
3. New house?
That’s pending at the moment.
4. What will you do different in 2007?
i want to be more adventurous. Everything I have done this year was well within my comfort zone. I need to step out of that and take real risks.
5. New Years resolution?
Step outside my comfort zone. Grit my teeth and follow my dreams.
6. What will you not be doing in 2007?
Lamenting the past.
7. Any trips planned?
Lots of "maybe" trips..New York is the only definite one.
8. Wedding plans?
My older sister’s wedding is the only wedding plan I have.
9. What's on your calendar?
New York in March and my sister’s wedding in May. That’s all I have for now.
10. What can't you wait for?
I can't wait to meet all the new people I'll cross paths with in 2007. I know that might sounds weird and corny, but I met so many great new people in 2006 that I just can't wait to see what 2007 has in store for me.
11. What would you like to see happen different?
Again... I'd like to see myself expanding my boundaries and challenging myself, actively chasing my dreams.
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
See above. This is getting a bit repetitive.
13. What happened in '06 that you didn't think would ever happen?
The heartbreak and loss of friendships with a couple of people I thought I would always count on. Completely blind sided me. Didn't see it coming for a second! I actually thought they cared about me.
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 06?
New season, new clothes. (I just wish I could afford them all)
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
Nothing will change here.
17. Will you have better relationship with your family?
18. Will you do charity work?
I really want to do some volunteer work. Actually, that will make a FANTASTIC new years resolution!
19. Will you go to bars?
I’ll be there as long as they’re open!
20. Will you be nice to people you don't know?
I'm always nice to everyone until they give me a reason not to be. And even then, half the time, I'm usually not "not nice"... I just dismiss them. But when I'm actually not nice... I AM REALLY FUCKING NOT NICE AT ALL. Venomous is a word that comes to mind.
21. Do you expect 2007 to be a good year for you?
Yes I do.
22. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
I have a new perspective on people in my life and my tolerance for bullshit is MUCH lower..
23. Do you plan on having a child?
NOT THIS YEAR!.
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
I really hope so.
25. Major lifestyle changes?
26. Will you be moving?
Not too sure
27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 2007 that happened in 06?
28. What are your New Years Eve plans?
Not sure yet. I’m broke, so hopefully nothing that will cost me money.
29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
My answer currently is no, but then you never know what can happen.
30. Wish for 2007:
I know there will be good and bad, I just hope at the end of 2007, I can look back on the year and see all the progress I made and look back on all the happiness and joy and also the bad times and lessons learned... with some perspective, like I'm doing now about 2006. When I look back, 2006 wasn’t bad at all. (If you don’t count the deaths in my family.)